Sunday, August 14, 2011

Early Birthday & Lake Fun

Since we'll be back in Houston next weekend for Aubry's 2nd birthday (and my 10-year high school reunion, and to pack up and move out of our Houston house....) we decided to give Aubry her present from us early. She loves it! Been playing with it all weekend. And you know all presents like this are like 2-in-1 cause the box always seems as fun as the gift!


playing with the box while daddy and Mr. Zack put her new kitchen together

daddy and mr. Zack loving having something to put together 

peek a boo

just her size

I'll take a donut please

Aubs' new toy box - excuse the crazy hair please


We also took the jet skis out to the lake again this weekend - love having somewhere to go that's less than 10 mins from the house


no lie - she passed out while her and I were riding the jet ski :)
you know she's just mocking me because I'm making her take yet another picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment